Saturday, October 9, 2010

Worship A Titty.. Save a Life!

It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month bois and Goddess is using her Royal Greed for Good ;) There is no better way to show what a deity I am then participating in social economic issues I have been busy with all summer. I spent a lot of time this summer leading My Hand and Goddessness to a few very important causes to Me. The Humane Society, NOH8 just to speak of a few. So when My Girlfriend's mother got diagnosed with breast cancer about ten years ago. Thankfully it was caught early and she was able to get through chemo and is doing very well now. It being ten years We all figured this was a wonderful way to show our support. That mean you bois have some wallet digging to do;) I know how much I want but I gonna ring the hell out of them wallets for the next three weeks hehe maybe I can top it :)  We will be donating your Titty Worship CA$H to Our Local  Susan G Komen for the Cure
Education is everything Ladies Feel Yah Titties Ladies!

I figure why not start at home? hmmm  anyway give give give I will be dropping stuff for the rest of the month Tittilistic Goodies I expect them to be snatched up! All Regular bras will be $25 Per so click that alertpay button and get your lotion out ;)
Worship My Titties and Save a Life! For the rest of the Month All of My Bras Are $25 pic included plus $5 shipping! I love the idea.

Ok after I get some of these bras up I will be putting together your daily devotions bois... hhmm what do you think it will be? (evil Goddess Grin) 


A Lady Love Gifts

GODDESS WORSHIP