Friday, October 8, 2010

Lots of updates to Royally Worn Feitsh Closet!

I think I love My Panties :) don't you? I have been super busy selling items on ebanned, working on custom clips and My new site updating all of you by e-mail personally is getting a little time consuming. So I am going to start updating for My Royally Worn Goodies here. One place for you Fans, subs,slaves, minions, addicts and freaks to get My Daily Devotions, Closet Clean Outs, oh and even specials that are offered only here. Plus my general musings cause I know you panties licking freaks and pedi addicted foot slaves love to know what I am up to on the regular. So here we go. I am not putting these up on Ebanned this is A Royally Worn Fetish Closet Exclusive.

How sexy are these little cute booty boi shorts? The two toned see through hearts are just hot and as usual they are absolutely dripping wet within hours of Me Slipping into them...mmm you know you need them:) anyway they are $30 (boi shorts, 17 pix + Free Shipping) remember bois I only take alertpay so if you don't have it... GET IT!HERE
$30



You all know these will go quick so if your one of the unlucky bois who miss out Just Grab Up
Daily Devotion
10.08.2010 17 Pics of My Sexy Ass in these Yummy Boi Shorts!
$3

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Lady Love Gifts

GODDESS WORSHIP