Monday, October 11, 2010

The Best thing about swinger couples...

So while I think it funny I got such community ridiculde for My Swinger past. I actually think it's kinda cool I mean really if your that up tight then maybe this industry isn't for you.... further as I have said before and have not a quim about saying again... I LIKE WOMEN! ugh what part of I lick pussy don't some of you understand. yep I am one of those can't pick a side... fence sitting bi-sexuals whatch gonna do about it! (snickers to Myself)

But upward and onward at the center of My point is. I effing love swinger couples. Their network is pad lock tight I swear. haha I sent out an e-mail yesterday about My attempt at a month long stay in Florida to find a condo, like an hour later I get an e-mail back.. here comes pat and sarah... right on time. (As many Ohioans did) They  got a condo down in Florida. Of course like many swingers they thought I will be be swinging and partying  forever... and got it with three other couples... haha smfh.. Three years later they (the couple) have a steady girlfriend stay in most weekends enjoying there house here and are not much in the scene anymore but still have the condo in Florida which they only  use it in the summer cha ching! fully furnished (cleaned *evil grin*) and I might be able to take both doggies. Cause I really don't know what I will do without them for a full month.

So the e-mail was simply "simply tell Me the dates you want to be there and I will send you the keys"

My Friends are the shit... cause really what else can I say but I love you guys!
and finally..

I Fucking LOVE SWINGER COUPLES! hehe ok later bois time to take some pics ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Lady Love Gifts

GODDESS WORSHIP