Monday, January 25, 2010

signing in... testing one.. two..

Hello all! well this is a lovely surprise don't you think? it's the first posting in My new blog here on the site and I am so excited to finally get it up and running. 2010 wow it's already a month in and so many things are coming to light for Me and honestly it's making Me stronger, better, and happier who would have knew? haha anyway, this blog with be entirely different then the one I currently have up on LiveJournal and while I really do love My peeps over there it just takes to much to deal with drama that really is just industry driven rhetoric. It all has it's on place and time but sometimes I really just want to write and get My ideas out there. I have been taking some time to become better acquainted with Myself My Ideas My values and My Heart yeah every now and then a Diva has to do a life audit. The recent success of My website, images, modeling and clips has given Me a lot to consider and think about how I want to proceed with My life and career and such. My friends say I am going through a mid 20s crisis haha whatever fools!

I am currently very passionate about a few things and I know that I will be pushing My life closer to achieving these things short term... Moving (omg I need some heat I can't live in the cold any more yall so this is it the last winter buahbye Oh) a full portfolio, recently I have been able to add images to My fetish and alternative modeling portfolio that I am very proud of I would like to finish up that portfolio and start shopping more agencies this year all of this is coming together quicker then I originally thought so please do feel free to share your experiences with Me Ladies!

as for the tone of this will change from day to day, I will be adding a lot of cited information and other blogs that I find have interesting content, everything from My love of fetish to My love for art, travel, philanthropy, social work and language everything! about Me will be better defined and formed here so I hope you will all join Me and enjoy!

Kisses
S.Marcs




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Lady Love Gifts

GODDESS WORSHIP